Friday, February 13, 2009

Cooking Backlog - Mini Vanilla Pudding Pies

Mmm, dessert! And an easy one at that.

I recently bought some pudding, planning to make it with soymilk instead of regular milk to produce quick and easy vegan pudding. But alas! I do not have custard cups! What was I to do?

The answer came when I accidentally stumbled across these little no-bake graham cracker pie crusts. So cute! So perfect!

From Foodsies!


From Foodsies!




Then it was a simple matter of making the pudding (as simple as following the directions on the box but using soymilk in place of regular milk) and putting it in the pie crusts instead of in custard dishes. I chilled them in the fridge for an hour or two as per the directions on the pudding box, and viola! Tiny, perfect vegan pudding pies.

From Foodsies!


No comments:

Post a Comment